Defined by an adventure-focused vision for Columbus and exceptional quality and design, Quarry Trails combines the beauty of nature with the benefits of urban living.
- 607 Total Acres
- 11,000 sq. ft. Community Center
- 43,000 sq. ft. Office Space
- 16,000 sq. ft. Retail Space
- Residential Options Include: Apartments, Townhomes, Flats, and Free-Standing Condominiums
Quarry Trails Metro Park Details:
- 180 Acres
- Mountain Bike Trails
- Walking Trails
- Dog Park
- 20 Foot Waterfall
- Access Points: Kayak, Canoe, Paddle Board, Fishing
Townhomes, flats, and free-standing condominiums in Quarry Trails are minutes from Downtown Columbus and a few steps away from Columbus’s newest Metro Park.Inquire
Apartments designed for outdoor recreation seekers who don’t want to stray too far from the excitement of living in the city.Inquire
Minimal. Modern. Transformative. These three factors inform every design decision at Quarry Trails, resulting in a community that is both contemporary and charming.
Frequently asked Questions
Thrive Companies remediates forgotten land in Columbus, creating intentional communities from previously inactivated spaces.